i4C Advisory Service: Hands-on Support for Primary Care Quality Improvement
Since 2005,OntarioMD has supported clinicians across the province to adopt and get full value from their EMR and digital health practice tools. We know that clinicians want access to hands-on practice support on their schedule.
The i4C Advisory Service team provides this by incorporating our deep knowledge of practice workflows, digital health technology and change management into one comprehensive offering.
We help improve practice efficiency and patient outcomes by coaching clinicians and practice staff on:
- the use of i4C Dashboard for population health management
- EMR functionality and identify useful digital health tools
- the use of EMR patient reminders, reports and other functions that align with practice priorities for targeted patient care – including improved screening and preventive care measures, complex care and chronic disease management
- data quality best practices that streamline access to relevant patient information at the point of care
- greater practice efficiency through enhanced EMR use and improved practice workflows
The i4C Advisory Service leverages the Associates in Process Improvement model and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement Model for Improvement to help lead real, sustainable change and quality improvement. We also use EMR Progress Assessment (EPA) results to tailor the i4C Advisory Service to meet clinicians' unique practice needs. Find out how to complete an EPA.
i4C Advisory Service is available to EMR-connected clinicians across Ontario. You do not have to be an i4C Dashboard user to take advantage of our practice support. To take advantage of i4C Advisory Service in your practice, email us at email@example.com.